The cadet program is offered free of charge to interested youth. Uniforms and training are provided. The local sponsoring association does request an annual fee of $150 per cadet to help offset the costs associated with the program, and there is an expectation that cadets will participate in the sponsor’s fundraising activities.
To be eligible for membership as a Cadet one must:
- be a legal resident of Canada;
- provide proof of provincial health insurance coverage (BC Care Card);
- be at least 12 years of age;
- not have attained 19 years of age;
- normally be in good physical condition;
- not belong to another corps or squadron; and,
- be acceptable to the Commanding Officer (CO) of the cadet corps or squadron.
If you would like to join our squadron, please bring your Birth Certificate (or other legal identification such as a Canadian Passport), and BC Care Card in addition to the forms below, on any Regular Training Night; Tuesdays, 6:30-9:00 from September to June.